Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). There you will be met by our Airport Representative and transferred to hotel by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel on BB plan.
Day 02 An early morning to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek to Phakding. (2610mtrs/8563ft). Flight 30 minutes and walking 3 hours. O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 03 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft). walking 5:30 hours. O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 04 Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar. walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 05 Trek to Tengboche(3860m/12664ft). walking 5 hours. O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 06 Trek to Dingboche(4410m/14468ft). walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 07 Acclimatization day at Dinbuche. walking 4:25 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 08 Trek to Lobuje(4910m/16108ft). walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 09 Trek to Everest Base Camp (5363m/17595ft) and back to Gorekshep(5153m/16906ft). walking 7:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 10 Hiking up to Kalapathar(5545m/18192ft) and overnight at Pherbuche(4210m/13812ft). walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 11 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft). walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 12 Trek to Lukla(2840m/9317ft). Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
An early morning flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla. Flight time 30 minutes. O/N at hotel.
Day 14 City guided tour in Kathmandu. After breakfast, at 9 am sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath( famous Hindus temple in south Asia, Boudhanath( Biggest Buddhist stupa in the world) Patan city (16 century royal palace), Syambhunath( Buddhist hill top temple), Kathmandu City. Overnight at the hotel on BB plan.
Day 15 After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
Service Includes in the Cost in Details:
- All the ground transportation by private tourist vehicles.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- City guided tour in Kathmandu by expert tour guide.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan at 3 level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking for you.(You can choose any food from the Menu)
- Local seasonal fresh fruits.
- Twin sharing, comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Both ways domestic flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking guide and required porters to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag( bag pack) and walking stick(which need to be returned after the trek).
- Appreciation letter as a souvenir
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
Service Excludes in the cost in details:
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 15 - US$ 20 per day.
- Entry fee while sightseeing in Kathmandu. (USD 20 per person)
- Personal equipment (Equipment List)
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (shopping, phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, email, internet, hot water, shower, excess baggage charges)
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry, shower etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.